Hello DH Gate assistance, I have acquired an external hard disk by Huadada. It doesn't work and there was a virus in a file when i try to use it for the first time in a folder.

Furthermore the item was sold as WD Elements original but, after an analysis with Ashampoo HDD Control, i have found that it's a Fujitsu external hard disk and NOT a WD Elements hard disk. I contact the vendor to comunicate to him my disaproval and i have proposed to find a new solution. I have proposed to give me a refund for the purchase. The behaviour of the seller doesn't convince me.

I hope that you can help me to find a soluzione. Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Digital Hard Drive.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,