I would like tobknowcwherevis my orders. I can no longer track them it saying is not even showing anymore. I heard a lot of negative about DH but didn't believe it dobi need my attorney to track down my merchandise.

User's recommendation: Please check company before ordering.

Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Comments

#1987005

Hi, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

#1986846

Dear PissedConsumer243**** of Atlanta, GA, Thanks for leaving comments here to us, sorry for any inconvenience, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. You can also contact our customer service directly with more details like order number, or your account information through this this link: https://dg.dhgate.com/myaccount/csmsg/leavemsg.do?from=nav_menu&knowfirsttype=42&language2=en

DHgate Reviews