I haven't received my package in over a month and have not been happy about not receiving a response to my emails.

Let me know the status of my order 320222****

I am unable to track the package after 5 attempts.

John Halle

Location: Kent, Ohio

Comments

Hi John, We checked your order was shipped with tracking number RU737208422NL. This is still in transit to the US.

You can keep tracking your order here: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=RU737208422NL Please communicate with the seller for updates on your order. Here's how you can contact the seller: 1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page. 2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page.

3) Find the order number. 4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message.

#1881904

You can keep tracking your order here: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=RU737208422NL There are expected delays as shipping companies are not able to fly as much as they would usually due to different rules and regulations that have been instated in different countries due to the ongoing global pandemic. Here's how you can contact the seller: 1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page. 2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page. 3) Find the order number.

4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

DHgate Reviews