2.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

The seller was discount, I paid for the product.A few days later the seller neither saying a word increased the processing time ordered 3 (three!!).

My question is why I do not send the order, the seller began to bear some nonsense. Turned to customer support, I was told that the seller can do so (!!??!!) and if I don't want to wait that long for your order, you will be able to cancel it. Canceled the order... In the end, no product, no money!

My money was not returned. Again contacted tech support, they told me that everything is fine. As normally if there is no money?! Tech support I just say sorry, that will not ask - I will not say anything - sorry!

I am unhappy with this site.

If you plan to buy, then do not take big things!Little money although would not be sorry to lose

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cheating customers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dhgate shipping service. Dhgate needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dhgate shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,