3.0

My son made a purchase from this site; a gituar from a seller namedGuitarmans on DHgate. He decided to return it because it wasn't quite the same as shown in the picture.

The seller reluctantly agreed that he could return it but at his own expense. My son paid£202 for the guitar and the return shipping cost was £80. In addition charged by parcelforce regarding UK Border agency i.e.UK customs £42.

The guitar was posted back to Guitarmans 10 weeks ago.

My son has two receipts; one from Parcelforce and the other from the Post Office. We've also tried to complain to DHgate who haven't bothered to try to help. As of today the seller has not refunded the money and DHgate do nothing about this.

My poor son saved up his money and thought he was going to get the gituar he wanted.

He has nothing to show and is over £300 out of pocket.

I'm fuming! Since he paid by credit card could he get any help fromm the Visa company?

Dhgate Pros: Product diversity and price.

Dhgate Cons: Deceitful tactics.

• Dhgate Scam

Comments

I also got sent something different from what I ordered. I then after more than a month got told that I would only be getting 25% refund. Dhgate is a scam.