My first purchase on dhgate are not held. Before payment I contacted the seller and check the product availability, to which I replied that the item is in stock and can be ordered.

After payment the seller sent me fake tracking number and stopped responding to my messages.As I understand it, he was not going to send my order. After that, I vaneeden was to seek assistance from support and the problem was quickly solved - I returned the money. In the future I have not had any problems with sellers, all the items I was completely satisfied except in rare cases of delay the time of delivery.

Can advise, you need to look at the seller rating, the number of orders and read customer reviews. Wish You only to make a successful purchase!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Nadya

Hi there!

Please send us your order number so that we can check the details and provide further assistance.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,