4.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

My Order came in earlier than stated.And the service was really fast.

Which is one of the reason's i shop at Dhgate. The quality of the product received exceeded my expectation, and the added value of bonus earphones really worked for me.

As a semi-casual shoe it can be worn nearly everywhere i go, and the test of time will let me know if i will be ordering the same product or the newer version's of the shoe .I am currently awaiting a few orders which i have placed on dhgate , and i am excited on receiving them, as i now know it will be of advertised quality.

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,