4.3

I ordered a Scotty Cameron Limited Putter from Tumbo on March 21, 2017. The order arrived in April with a very damaged box and inside the box the putter was mashed against the Silver Putter cover causing two tears or holes in the putter cover.

The Scotty Cameron Putter cover was also silver in color when the picture of the one I ordered was supposed to have been a Black Scotty Cameron putter cover. I have now sent no less than 15 messages to Tumbo asking him to send me the correct Black Scotty Cameron Putter cover to replace the wrong color Silver one that I received damaged. So far no luck. He told me on one message if I ordered a baseball cap, he would send me a putter cover.

I feel his picture shows a Black Scotty Cameron Putter cover and I should receiver what I ordered in a non damaged condition. I need your help to get my putter cover. I ordered the first four orders on my email of Alkay3852@live.com.

The order no. was #337209328 on 21 March, 2017 from Tumbo.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I want the Black Scotty Cameron Putter cover I was supposed to get with my order..

Dhgate Pros: Price and quality of the item, Ease of the order process.

Dhgate Cons: Wrong putter cover and the damaged putter cover, Lack of attention from the vendor for my damaged cover.

Comments

Nadya

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,