Verified Reviewer

3.5

I had received an email from the safety Dept at Dhgate stating that my verification had been approved. This is after experiencing constant problems trying to purchase the items because it would tell me my cards were declined even before finishing entering the number.

I went ahead and tried to reorder what they had cancelled while verifying me again and once again my card was put in risk verification making the seller angry enough that he's made sure I don't buy from him again and trying to get someone to help you is literally impossible. All i know is that I'm the one who looked bad to these sellers and that's not right. They allowed one transaction to go thru then the next one they put you on risk verification. For a reseller like me this has caused huge problems for no valid reason.

They basically will allow payment to go thru with one merchant and not another attached is 2 transaction on same day. One was approved and the other failed which is what keeps happening.

User's recommendation: Don't rely or expect to get the merchandise you intent to but.

Preferred solution: Fix the problem so that i can purchase my items without having to worry that you are going to stop the payment and let the sellers that no longer want to sell to me because of this issue know that this had nothing to do with my card or ability to pay .

DHgate Pros: Prices seem good.

DHgate Cons: Poor customer service, False advertisements.

Comments

#1919453

Hi Phebe, Your payment did not pass through the verification process so the order was canceled and refunded. Usually, your refund will be completed by your bank within 7-15 working days.

Please contact your card issuing bank to check in their reversal system whether there is a refund record from China in USD. If not, please request your card issuing bank to contact (VISA/AMEX/MASTERCARD/APPLEPAY/DISCOVER) to check the record.

#1919474
@Nadya

That is incorrect. I have proof that I passed the verification process and had passed. Please see screenshot of email from safety dept.

#1919476
@PissedConsumer1919474

Sorry I thought I could download a copy of the screenshot from safety Dept. stating I passed verification and to go ahead with my purchases.

So you're wrong on that. Yea I got a refund, that's not the issue. If you read carefully it says Im verified and approved but still get my card declined.

And no,,, its not my bank because Ive already made several purchases on Dhgate in these 2 weeks alone. My bank wont block any transaction from merchants that I already purchased with.

DHgate Reviews