Verified Reviewer

I have tried to contact this company many times but received no reply. Impossible to contact "CHAT" (they say it's available 24 hours/day), "PHONE" or "CUSTOMER SERVICE"

User's recommendation: Don't make purchases on this site. You will not get your product or your money returned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

DHgate Pros: Horrid sham.

DHgate Cons: No easy way to get in touch with company, You do not really want to know.

Comments

#1973547

Hello Dianne B. Please provide us your order number so that we can check and see what we can do to help you. Please send us an email: customer-support@***.com.

#1973616
@Nadya

dhGate: I do not have my order #. Had computer problem and everything is gone.

However, I saw on my MasterCard bill that you collected your money on November 27th. The amount in question is $33.08. Please look for my invoice with the following information; I'm sure you can locate this transaction with the information I'm supplying you with.

Dianne T. Berger 5706 Baltimore Drive La Mesa, CA 91942 diannetobyb@***.com

#1973412

If I could choose "minus 5 stars" I would do it!

#1973376

Hi, Please make sure to log in to your DHgate account first then go to My DHgate then scroll down at the bottom part then you'll see online chat then click on that then click again online chat. Make sure to wait on queue until a representative will assist you.

If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Service team again and we’ll be happy to assist you. Link: http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#hp1507_helptop-contactUs

DHgate Reviews