Update by user Jun 23, 2020

I said Norris text to the company no response was given I wish to have my packages they were sent to the wrong address I have shown where the package were delivered to the wrong address you took my money and I have not received the goods and return

Original review posted by user Jun 23, 2020

You Send two of my packages to the wrong address

User's recommendation: Don't order from them.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

DHgate Pros: Very good pricing policy.

DHgate Cons: Having no phone number to call customer service, And will not respond.

Comments

Hi Vaishali, We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution. If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you *** Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you.

If they don’t agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too. Here's how you can contact the seller: 1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page. 2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page.

3) Find the order number. 4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message.

DHgate Reviews