Verified Reviewer

Tracking shows this order was delivered on July 31 to the wrong address. A completely wrong address in Georgia instead of St Louis.

I am unable to log into an account and when I try to open the item to contact the seller, it says the item doesn't exist.

I can send screenshots of the order confirmation with shipping tracking number, and of the tracking showing it being delivered to the wrong address. Here is the Order Number: #322303****

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1913175

Hi Hanna, We opened a dispute for your order. The seller is already notified regarding your complaint.

If you cannot reach an agreement with the seller after 5 days, you can request for DHgate mediation so our Resolution Center can assign an analyst to help you resolve the case. 1.Log in to your DHgate account 2.Click “My Dhgate” link found at the upper right side of the home page 3.Click “My Orders” 4.Find the order under “Dispute Orders” tab 5.Once you find the order, click “View Dispute Detail” or “Pending Seller’s Agreement” link 6.Please click “Escalate Dispute” button or “Request DHgate Mediation” to proceed.

#1913321
@Nadya

What I wrote said that I am unable to log into an account. I’ve tried changing the password, with no luck.

So I am NOT able to do what you’ve just suggested. I sure wish I was, because then I would be in a better position.

Of course I can’t reach you guys by a phone number either. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

DHgate Reviews