2.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased a computer from htpc via DHGate.The item was lost by the shipper, DHL.

It took me weeks to convince htpc that the shipment was lost. The shipper they use obviously doesn't know how to pick up the phone and call DHL to verify the lost shipment. Well, I finally got past that and htpc now understands the shipment was lost. So, now I am waiting on a refund for months on end.

This is where I have to complain greatly about DHGate. Every week, I get on chat with DHGate and report what happened. They tell me they will get in touch with htpc and resolve the issue. It never happens so I get on chat again and tell the story again, provide proof from DHL and wait.

This cycle has been repeating for months.

It seems to me that this is a simple issue for DHGate to resolve.I am out $225 and I see no resolution.

Review about: Dhl Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

dave_90

DHGate asked me for my order number but has done absolutely nothing to resolve this problem. They are supporting a seller, htpc, that is ripping off their customers.

The order is 333945048.

The computer was shipped, received, and it didn't work.It was returned for repair.

When it was shipped to me after repair, the shipment was lost.

Your merchant, HTPC, didn't insure the shipment so they want to give me $39 instead of the $220 I spent.

They took months to do that much.So, it has pushed the dates beyond your "official resolution" procedure.

Dhgate2014

Hello,

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,