1.3

Hi guys. I have this order number 317961****.

It was send to the wrong address in Ohio .

USPS says they delivered to the address the sender updated, but thats no my address and I placed my order with the right address here in WA Seattle .

Not body answer even the seller , and I need a solution:my woman bag or my refund . The status is Closed and I have not received my things .

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Profile.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

DHgate Pros: Good price.

DHgate Cons: Shipping time but realistically boats only travel so fast.

Comments

Hi Aleja, We checked your order was already closed as there were no disputes opened within 30 days after your order was completed. We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution.

If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you *** Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they don’t agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too. Here's how you can contact the seller: 1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page. 2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page.

3) Find the order number. 4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message.

DHgate Reviews