4.4

This was one of my first order by DFgate. For first time i was not that sure about customer service, what will happend if i will get my item broken,r it will not come,and,and...

After ordering the seller did ship fast,and sumthing like 20 days later i got my palett. I was really happy because it dosnt had any damgaes,like broken mirror.. Sure the outside packing ha some damages but this was no big deal ,because i use eyeshadow and not.... Eyeshadow are good pigmented and i dont regret that i ordered from this site.

But u have always take a look what feedback the seller have. So am willing to order more from this site and hope it will be ok like my first time ;)

Product or Service Mentioned: Lorac Mega 3 Eyeshadow.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: Shipment quickness.

Dhgate Cons: Code when loggin.

• Good Prices

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi nipi!

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,