2.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Had an order that was wrong.The seller agreed to a full refund on return and to refund the return shipping cost through the official DHgate dispute process.

Took a month for customer service to refund the purchase price after I threatened to make a charge back on my credit card and three months on still haven't refunded the return shipping.

Contacted them 5 times and every time they say the seller doesn't have the funds in their account to cover the $100 refund yet the sellers account shows over $80,000 in completed sales over the past 2 months.All 5 times they also have stated the seller will be reviewed yet the seller is still a "Premium Merchant".

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Being constantly lied to by customer service.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

ANZ

So here we are 3 months on and still all I'm getting is lies. Provided the order number over 10 times.

Dhgate2014

Hi ANZ!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it further.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,