Dhgate - Less Than Zero

456 of 661 Dhgate reviews

If I could give this seller ZERO stars I would.In fact I would give them negative stars if I could.

Ordered a balance scooter, was promised it would be delivered by the 7 Sept. Received notice that the item had shipped and would be delivered by the 7 Sept. Tried to use tracking number. It was fake.

Filed a dispute. Waited 3-4 days, received another inaccurate tracking number. Was told I would receive a refund if I did not receive a valid tracking number by 17 Sept. I did not.

DH Gate told me to refuse package, to get refund, which I did when it arrived on 28 Sept (21 days after it was promised). I watched the mailman hit customer refused on the package and somehow DealCity managed to produce a fake tracking number. DH Gate refuses to refund my money (my bank said they will reverse the charge).

I think both DH Gate and DealCity are a scam.DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM EITHER!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Refund issues
    • Shipping time
    • Scam
    • Fraudulent business practices
    • Being stolen from and lied too

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Self Balancing Scooter
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #717074

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
456 of 661 Dhgate reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 19, 2015 #1050705

How much you pay x balance scooter ?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.