If I could give this seller ZERO stars I would.In fact I would give them negative stars if I could.
Ordered a balance scooter, was promised it would be delivered by the 7 Sept. Received notice that the item had shipped and would be delivered by the 7 Sept. Tried to use tracking number. It was fake.
Filed a dispute. Waited 3-4 days, received another inaccurate tracking number. Was told I would receive a refund if I did not receive a valid tracking number by 17 Sept. I did not.
DH Gate told me to refuse package, to get refund, which I did when it arrived on 28 Sept (21 days after it was promised). I watched the mailman hit customer refused on the package and somehow DealCity managed to produce a fake tracking number. DH Gate refuses to refund my money (my bank said they will reverse the charge).
I think both DH Gate and DealCity are a scam.DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM EITHER!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refund issues
- Shipping time
- Fraudulent business practices
- Being stolen from and lied too
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Self Balancing Scooter
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dhgate staff/managers-They are trained to stall the customer and to say whatever they have to say to keep your money for a long time without having to give you a..."
- "I received the dress over a month late, and upon opening it - it was of poor quality, and the fit was terrible. Any alterations needed would have been..."
- "Just again had a question. Sometimes without the correct information it is difficult to answer, that is of course not the fault of DHGate. But the service is good, always..."
- " my family and I decided to have a Saturday lunch at our local Denny's we were all looking forward to the soup and salad which our favorite soup is..."
- "maaco of Puyallup are two faced. Took my car in for a paint job, that turned out horrible. Paint cracked and there was overspray on my tires and wheels, even..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."