If I could give this seller ZERO stars I would.In fact I would give them negative stars if I could.
Ordered a balance scooter, was promised it would be delivered by the 7 Sept. Received notice that the item had shipped and would be delivered by the 7 Sept. Tried to use tracking number. It was fake.
Filed a dispute. Waited 3-4 days, received another inaccurate tracking number. Was told I would receive a refund if I did not receive a valid tracking number by 17 Sept. I did not.
DH Gate told me to refuse package, to get refund, which I did when it arrived on 28 Sept (21 days after it was promised). I watched the mailman hit customer refused on the package and somehow DealCity managed to produce a fake tracking number. DH Gate refuses to refund my money (my bank said they will reverse the charge).
I think both DH Gate and DealCity are a scam.DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM EITHER!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refund issues
- Shipping time
- Fraudulent business practices
- Being stolen from and lied too
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Self Balancing Scooter
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The items are not as attractive as the pictures they use to advertise the clothes. Basically the picture you see was taken from a magazine and then someone..."
- "I ordered 8 tablets and 20 of the fitness monitors. I received nothing! They keep saying they sent them. This is a SCAM. Items were on sale. Soon after prices..."
- "Made 3 seperate orders. Didn't receive any of them. Was told I could only dispute 2. Seller sent one tracking number for 3seperate packages. My post office says it could..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "I needed a windshield replacement on my 1999 ford van. Safelite came out removed old windshield said window casing had large hole in it and rust, hole is 1 mm..."
- "I was told at 10pm that no vehicles were available so I rennted from Avis. After returning my rental vehicle to Avis at 4am the next day I decided..."
- "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..."