If I could give this seller ZERO stars I would.In fact I would give them negative stars if I could.

Ordered a balance scooter, was promised it would be delivered by the 7 Sept. Received notice that the item had shipped and would be delivered by the 7 Sept. Tried to use tracking number. It was fake.

Filed a dispute. Waited 3-4 days, received another inaccurate tracking number. Was told I would receive a refund if I did not receive a valid tracking number by 17 Sept. I did not.

DH Gate told me to refuse package, to get refund, which I did when it arrived on 28 Sept (21 days after it was promised). I watched the mailman hit customer refused on the package and somehow DealCity managed to produce a fake tracking number. DH Gate refuses to refund my money (my bank said they will reverse the charge).

I think both DH Gate and DealCity are a scam.DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM EITHER!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of refund issues and shipping time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of self balancing scooter. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned self balancing scooter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

How much you pay x balance scooter ?