4.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

This was my 2.order from DHgate.

And i dont regret this. Seller did ship really fast and 11 days after ordering i got my palett. It was packed very carefull. No shadow r mirror was broken.

Pigmentation is good for the price. Ofcourse u cant compere with original ;) Last 2 r 3 years i ordered from different china onllinestore and make my experiences. For me personaly looks that makeup quality is by DHgate site better. But maybe am wrong.

Only thing what annoy me from this site is.....

that many stores dont sell only 1 piece.U have to buy more r wait till some seller sell only 1 piece for normal price.

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Quality of the products.

I didn't like: Site is a rip off.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi nipi,

Thank you for your feedback.We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the item that you ordered.

For quantity of the products in bulk, we suggest that you filter the results to "single-piece" so that you can order items in retail.

You will see this option just above the search results.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi nipi!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,