Dhgate - Keep up the good work

Just again had a question. Sometimes without the correct information it is difficult to answer, that is of course not the fault of DHGate. But the service is good, always friendly. I am happy with the good service.

Even if they have the idea they can't tell you the answer, they still take the time to take a look at the product. After she did this, I was directed to the seller. I was already thinking that would happen, but still I prefer to ask first here. She even offered me to show me how to contact the seller, but I already knew how to.

As I said, good service, and keep up the good work.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dhgate Online Order
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #921434 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 20 #1216034

Hi jomodana!
Thank you for your positive review! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!
Please mark your review as resolved and send us a screenshot of this review with your login email at customer-support@dhgate.com so we can give you a $5USD coupon as a token of appreciation.
We are looking forward on your email!
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1
Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dhgate. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dhgate.
Filing a new complaint about