Jesi, Marche
4.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Just again had a question. Sometimes without the correct information it is difficult to answer, that is of course not the fault of DHGate. But the service is good, always friendly. I am happy with the good service.

Even if they have the idea they can't tell you the answer, they still take the time to take a look at the product. After she did this, I was directed to the seller. I was already thinking that would happen, but still I prefer to ask first here. She even offered me to show me how to contact the seller, but I already knew how to.

As I said, good service, and keep up the good work.

John

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with online customer servicel and kind service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of dhgate customer care. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dhgate customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi jomodana!

Thank you for your positive review! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Please mark your review as resolved and send us a screenshot of this review with your login email at customer-support@dhgate.com so we can give you a $5USD coupon as a token of appreciation.

We are looking forward on your email!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com