They BS you and talk nonsense about everything. I will never ever ever in my life deal with DHgate again and my feelings towards chinese online companies and chinese business in general is completely and utterly negative after this experience.

this gang of thieves told me 10 days ago they would help me recover my money and give me a refund since the seller wasn't responding/ignoring my msgs but then DHgate themselves start ignoring my msgs. i have sent a total of 17 msgs to 2 different DHgate email addresses and they just keep ignoring me. idk if i will ever see my money again! i cannot believe they would treat a customer in this manner, and ignore a customer like this.

customers have no other recourse and the seller can ignore you with no consequences.

they should strike seller “shenzhen ” off their site and track his/her IP address so that they can never have another account with DHgate.

what an absolute scam of a website, a big gang of thieves

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Website.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I had images stolen by their member from my website.

kevinpettusiii

Yet another review that is not mine or do i have any affiliation with. what is up with this?!

We completely agree with you. No matter how many times you make attempts to contact Dhgate your attempts are ignored.

Dhgate is a large company but seems to be a big elaborate scam

Dhgate Reviews