1.2

First of all i got bitten by this company before, i overlooked the first time that didn't refund my money. I can't overlook this time.

I order a jumpsuit from them on August 2, paid $111.06.

When i receive my jumpsuit it was not the righ size as i explained to the store. I wanted to receive a refund. He went on telling me he will give me 30.00. I told no.

I went to file a dispute. The app is so unfriendly to the customer. And no one to talk to. I emailed over 5 time telling customer service that i want to file a dispute.

With no response, i emailed them that i going to the BBB because i want my money back. I have picture of the jumpsuit.

These are pictures of how tight the pants versus the picture as you can see the pants shouldn't been tight ay all. And know the seller knew about this, there's a photo of one of sleeves, that you can't pull your arms through.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Dhgate Cons: Unresponsible sellers, Live chat team has no answers, Too hard to get customer service.

• Lying About Service

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi BewilderedCheetah, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

@Dhgate2014

Hopefully this will get to the correct person. My order number is 3135208548

@Anonymous

My name is marilyn mason. My order number is 313520848. Gray jumpsuit.

Dhgate2014
@Anonymous

Hi Marilyn, We checked that you have already completed the order and released the payment to the seller despite having complaints with the item. Please open an after-sale dispute to request for a refund.

1.Log in to your DHgate account from this link: https://dg.dhgate.com 2.Click “My Dhgate” link found at the upper right side of the home page 3.Click “My Orders” 4.Search for the order number under “Search Your Orders” section 5.Once you found the order, click “Open an After-sale Dispute” link. 6.Please fill out the information needed before you click “Submit”.

Dhgate Reviews