Oshkosh, WI 54901, USA
4.8

I have ordered 2 authentic baseball jerseys from DHGate. One Dodgers Koufax, and one Brewers customized with my name.

Both are perfect authentics...came in a timely manner...and were incredibly inexpensive....both $28 each ; no S & H...size, look, communication, and delivery was great. Couldn't be happier..

will use again, tell my friends and write reviews that can be a pain....good service should be rewarded in the age of otherwise poor service...Both woulld be $160 range or more at MLB shop...who's making the incredible profit there?! word word word to make 100 words.word word word word word word word word word larry muehrer oshkosh, wi

Product or Service Mentioned: Baseball Jersey.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello!

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the shopping experience you have on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Regards,