I was pleased with my order seller answered all questions and sent the jersey out very fast. the shipping was very fast too.the jersey was good quality and this was the second i ordered from this seller.dhgate also answers all questions in a timely manner and gives great answers.i been using this site for a while now and if there is a problem the customer service department handles it.i have had a few issues before but the customer service did a great job to where i was very satisfied. so in the end all my orders were pretty good in the end.thank you dhgate for the service.good luck.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jersey.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

DHgate seems to have a dedicated team of people who search for mentions of their website which they then go to act as if they have a really awesome customer support.

I am almost certain this is a paid review in order to suppress the actualy terrible reviews that this website must be getting for their poor customer service.

Dhgate2014

Hello!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product you ordered from Dhgate.com

Regards,