Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.9

My order number 321295**** was placed on 6/13/2020. It has not yet been shipped.

I paid for these items over a month ago and still have not yet received a tracking number.

I contacted the seller numerous times but no respond from the seller. I demand either my tracking number or my refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

DHgate Pros: Prices are great.

DHgate Cons: Cancellation policy-customer service, Delivery takes forever.

Comments

Hi Kanden, The seller is still processing your order and this is estimated to be shipped on 2020-09-09. If you want to request for a refund, we suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution.

If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you *** Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they don’t agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too. Here's how you can contact the seller: 1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page. 2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page.

3) Find the order number. 4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message.

DHgate Reviews