1.3

I ordered multiple of the same jersey however i only received one of them. Originally i contacted the seller and they said they would look into it and send me the one i was missing.

after weeks of attempting to follow up with the seller i received nothing in response and have not received the missing jersey or a refund. I ordered multiple of the same jersey however i only received one of them.

Originally i contacted the seller and they said they would look into it and send me the one i was missing. after weeks of attempting to follow up with the seller i received nothing in response and have not received the missing jersey or a refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: multiple.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Dhgate Cons: Customer service.

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1361926

Hi!

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,