Verified Reviewer

1.8

It went to 718 South Main St. Lewistown, PA.

I do not live in PA. I live in N.Y.the post office said the address for PA.had the tracking number LY20870****CN I want my $28.78 put back in my account since it was the seller's mistake,it was delivered on May 21, 2020 to PA.

NOT! N.Y and I've tried to resolve this on several occasions and I am pissed off, sincerely Bonnie Orzechowskiif the

User's recommendation: If the money is not put back in my account, or if the issue isn't resolved my review will not be a good one, thank you.

DHgate Pros: Great company.

DHgate Cons: Payment released before product is received.

Comments

Hi Bonnie, We checked your order was already closed since it has been more than 30 days that there were no disputes opened after the order was completed. We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution.

If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you *** Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they don’t agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too. Here's how you can contact the seller: 1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page. 2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page.

3) Find the order number. 4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message.

DHgate Reviews