The item I purchased was not the item I received and you cannot use the app to contact the vendor. The item was misrepresented and I had no recourse to get my refund or the item I actually purchased!

The picture attached was what I expected to receive but it looks nothing like it. The only similarity is I chose gray and received gray. The style is not as shown in the picture on the purchase page. The app doesn't accommodate the customer at all and is not consumer friendly.

Buyer beware for sure! Unless you can afford to lose money I would suggest you purchase wisely!

Product or Service Mentioned: Handbag.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Dhgate Cons: Not as advertised.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand the importance in getting a resolution on this issue. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can assist you in resolving this issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,