I paid for an order in March 2020 and my money has been released to the seller. The seller sent a message to me that I have to wait for more 4 months then I requested for refund, he told me he will send it immediately I accepted.

Till now I have not received the order and the tracking stopped since April 2020 and the seller stopped responding to my messages as well and refused me access to open a dispute. I just checked the item and found out it is no longer available. I need my refund.

Tracking no. LX09009****CN

User's recommendation: Dhgate looks a scam if this is not settled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Comments

Hi PissedConsumer2001638 of Dallas, TX, You have the option to open an after-sale case to formally request refund or a reshipment item to be sent instead. Here are the steps on how to open an after-sale case 1.Log in to your DHgate account 2.Click “My Dhgate” link found at the upper right side of the home page 3.Click “My Orders” 4.Search for the order number under “Search Your Orders” section 5.Once you find the order, click “Open an After-sale Dispute” link 6.Please fill out the information needed before you click “Submit”

DHgate Reviews