2.4

I never got the start anything because I didn't see any option for DHGate. I need to get my money back, though.

My order was shipped well over a month ago, the tracking hasn't been updated in over a month and the only thing I can read on the tracking is the date, because the rest of it is in Chinese, I guess.

I have missed the person's birthday that I ordered the item for. I just want my money back.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from All_Star_Jerseys on DHGate.

Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Comments

#1954528

Hi, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

#1954433

Hi PissedConsumer229****, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@***.com Regards, Blu Customer Service Center DHgate.com

DHgate Reviews