My order 333626637 was not received and the tracking number show that it have not arrived in the destination country . I also experience that it has been removed from my order list and it show that it was paid .

I am still waiting for the item for more than 3 months now. I have posted complaints several times to customer service but all they gave is the tracking number that have expired .

I cannot cancel the item because it show that I received it which i did not , and therefore it will not give me the option to enter in a dispute or to get a refund on the item. This is the first time that this happened with my orders from DHGate and it very upsetting

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there,

We are sorry for the experience you had with your order. We checked on your order number and we happen to notice that this has already been closed and is out of DHgate’s Scope and Rules of After-sale service.

In order for your order to be refunded, you can contact your seller and if they agree on a refund, please ask them to leave a message for you saying "I agree in giving you a refund of *** Once done, you can then send us a screenshot of the agreement you had so we can facilitate your refund. This is another way to have a refund without a dispute.

1) Click “My DHgate” on the upper part of the DHgate homepage.

2) Click “My Orders" on the left side of the page.

3) Search for your order number. 4) Click on “Message Seller” on top of the order details. Moving forward, if you do not receive an item on time, we would encourage you to contact us right away so that we can be able to assist you further in getting a refund or reshipment of the item. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com . Regards, Samantha Customer Service Center DHgate.com