Memphis, Tennessee
3.0

Update by user Feb 17, 2017

After i wrote my review they said it would be around February 26,2017, Now they saying it will be in May! This item with the tracking number LT758823367CN was supposedly shipped out January 20,2017... ridiculous!

Original review posted by user Feb 15, 2017

I ordered an item from DHGATE in january of 2017, I received an email and message from them stating that my item had "attempted to be delivered" but i never received anything from my local post office so I contacted my local, gave them my tracking number and they then notified me that the address that was listed on the package was invalid and not even of this state so they sent it back to the sender which is crownbonanza, I was outraged! Those pair of shoes was ordered for my upcoming wedding I do not have time for these mistakes especially since all of my information is correctly in the system!

I then started a live chat with a dhgates representative who was very helpful but informed me that there was nothing she can do i would have to contact the seller so I contacted the seller and have yet to hear anything back from them!

It is very disheartening and frustrating! But atleast DHGATE attempted to help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Dhgate Pros: Selection and prices.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi DiamonDiva!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and give you the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,