Dhgate - Item Not Received

28 of 989 Dhgate reviews

Update added by user Feb 17

After i wrote my review they said it would be around February 26,2017, Now they saying it will be in May! This item with the tracking number LT758823367CN was supposedly shipped out January 20,2017... ridiculous!

Original review posted by user Feb 15

I ordered an item from DHGATE in january of 2017, I received an email and message from them stating that my item had "attempted to be delivered" but i never received anything from my local post office so I contacted my local, gave them my tracking number and they then notified me that the address that was listed on the package was invalid and not even of this state so they sent it back to the sender which is crownbonanza, I was outraged!Those pair of shoes was ordered for my upcoming wedding I do not have time for these mistakes especially since all of my information is correctly in the system!

I then started a live chat with a dhgates representative who was very helpful but informed me that there was nothing she can do i would have to contact the seller so I contacted the seller and have yet to hear anything back from them!

It is very disheartening and frustrating!But atleast DHGATE attempted to help.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dhgate Online Order
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #1008421

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
28 of 989 Dhgate reviews
Dhgate2014

Feb 15 #1288597

Hi DiamonDiva!
Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and give you the correct resolution to your concern.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .
Regards,
Samantha
Customer Service Center DHgate.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.