3.0

I ordered this item in November. It is now May, 6 months later and still nothing has arrived.

Order for rather item 246854770 never arrived. The shipping history looks very suspicious. I went to my local post office, they tracked it and there is no evidence of it arriving in South Africa. The tracking on the sellers page shows it wejt to SA, back to Singapore and then to SA again.

(That seems sketchy) I would not recommend DHGate to anyone after this experience, I feel like I was cheated.

Tried to contact the seller many times but the seller did not reply. The seller closed the order even though I complained it was never received.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

We are sorry for the experience you had with your order. We checked on your order number and we happen to notice that this has already been closed and is out of DHgate’s Scope and Rules of After-sale service.

In order for your order to be refunded, you can contact your seller and if they agree on a refund, please ask them to leave a message for you saying "I agree in giving you a refund of *** Once done, you can then send us a screenshot of the agreement you had so we can facilitate your refund. This is another way to have a refund without a dispute.

Moving forward, if you did not receive an item on time, we would encourage you to contact us right away so that we can be able to assist you further in getting a refund or reshipment of the order.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards, Samantha Customer Service Center DHgate.com​