Additional Fees

Ordered a Bluetooth wireless mic from seller.Since the shipping is only via DHL and it says its 2-6 business days.

So my item was shipped on April 20 and i received it on May 1. So it was more than the promised shipping date. The system sent me a Tracking number, but it doesnt work, so I messaged the seller and she said she probably forgot to tell me the tracking and she gave it to me,that was on Apr 25. She said she was hoping to get a positive feedback becoz they paid so much for the shipping..

i mean they offer free shipping via DHL, so it is not an option. After receiving my item i got so excited.. opened it and realize it was totally different from the described item and the photo. So i messaged the seller again and she keeps on saying she wants to cry coz she sent me the latest item coz the one in the picture that i bought is no longer availabe, and i should understand coz they paid so much on the shipping for dhl.

I mean what is the shipping got to do with my item being a scam.?!So i did my research and the item i got is even cheaper in price than the item i have paid for...

Review about: Microphone.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments