Verified Reviewer

1.2
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Oct 16, 2020

I finally received my rc plane way later than promised. When I got it I noticed right away that it was missing the red and green led lights on the wings as shown in the sellers photos and written description.

I tried to resolve it with the seller but they were completely uncooperative and wanted me to pay a small fortune to ship it back to China and they would reimburse my purchase price but not the return shipping.. so I took it to the dhgate dispute resolution center and provided photographic and written evidence of the item as I ordered it and the item as recieved. Get this. The Dhgate resolution person said I didn’t provide sufficient evidence.

How much more evidence do you need. I sent a photo of the sellers photo and written description and I sent photos of the plane without the lights and explained the whole thing in English as Dhgate requires. Basically they ruled in favor of a dishonest Chinese company against a reasonable honest American consumer even though I provided excellent evidence. I can only ascertain that Dhgate is not an honest and trustworthy company and that they favor the Chinese seller even when they lie about their product in writing and with photos in the item description.

Do not ever trust Dhgate. I know they make it look like they are offering a bargain but it is not true. Do not trust their photos. Do not trust the item descriptions.

Do not trust their shipping speed they promise. You cannot track your item delivery progress at all. They told me the item shipped a month before it did. I was surprised when I actually recieved anything at all.

Do not trust Dhgate in any way. Do not order from them. They offer cheap prices. There is a catch.

If it sounds too good to be true, it is not true. I ordered the same plane from Amazon for my son and got it quickly, exactly as described and I could honestly track my items delivery progress every step of the way. The price was just as good as Dhgate and I would have ordered from Amazon the first time but dhgate was offering the same plane but with lights on the wings. Then it came without lights.

So dishonest. These people are giving Chinese sellers a bad name.

Update by user Sep 13, 2020

I proposed a partial refund. Seller declined.

Seller proposed that I pay for return shipping costs to get a refund. Return shipping to China cost more than the item is worth. I counter proposed a smaller refund.

Seller did not respond. DHgate is supposed to mediate.

Original review posted by user Aug 07, 2020

Seller does not reply to messages. Order was shipped on 7/23 according to tracking.

Tracking shows estimated delivery date of 7/29. Tracking has shown that the order preparation was completed on 8/7 for over a week. How can something have been competed on a future date? I already have a login for dhgate but chat bot is pretty useless and live agents do not respond.

Tracking information is in Chinese even though I ordered from the wUSA. Customer service hot button on website does not work. Messaging dhgate on website (logged in) does not work. I tried messaging dhgate several times but when I hit submit it does not work.

My order should have arrived by now. Order Tracking has not been updated since 7/29. Tracking has shown awaiting delivery confirmation for over a week but the last tracking entry was a place in China on 7/29. I just want to know when I can expect delivery and who the carrier will be..

I paid a big shipping fee yet delivery is not made when promised. Seller and dhgate do not respond to messages. dhgate does not answer live agent chat. Please update me with ACTUAL true information.

I forgot to mention that it shows payment was successfully made to seller in November 2020.. That is way in the future. How could I have already paid the seller in the future? dhgate can still receive a positive review from me but only if dhgate will reply with answers to these questions and I actually receive what I ordered soon.

It is nine days past due and nine days since the tracking information was updated.

PLEASE ASSIST! Please provide an honest update.

User's recommendation: Wait and see if dhgate responds to me and if they deliver my order soon. If they do not come through by replying with honest answers and delivering my order soon then I will be back here advising people to not use dhgate.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1963033

hi mi item has not been delivered. i brough it 3 months aho

#1907137

Order number: 322483**** Email: dickandjo@***.net

#1906610

HI Richard, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

DHgate Reviews