2.3

Update by user Mar 14, 2017

Guaranteed Service .

this seller http://www.dhgate.com/product/wholesale-new-fashion-handbag-pu-leather/205282316.html gives tracks that are only tracked for China .it is unclear who and when the order was sent .

this seller not send the goods . I have not received the order.

the website email does not protect a negligent seller , who seems to have sent the order untested transport company. the seller guaranteed delivery .

and website mail is not guaranteed that I will receive the order. I have not received . all their guarantee is a lie.

I hate to deal with them .

support site sit incompetent people . they can't solve the problem .

Original review posted by user Mar 13, 2017

this seller http://www.dhgate.com/product/wholesale-new-fashion-handbag-pu-leather/205282316.html gives tracks that is only tracked for China . it is not clear who and where the order was shipped .

this seller not send the goods . I have not received the order. the website Dhgate protects negligent seller , who seems to have sent the order untested transport company. the seller has guaranteed delivery .

and the Dhgate website guaranteed that I will receive the order. ordering I received . all their guarantee is a lie. I hate to deal with them .

in service support of the site sit incompetent people. they can't solve the problem .

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Dhgate Pros: Discounts.

Dhgate Cons: Being scammed by seller.

• not as advertised

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi irmam.33-32_5!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and give you the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,