3.1

I'm an old DHGate reseller. Last all month or even two im making paiments that end up incorrectly billed.

Not one order! all orders!! Im getting billed for extra 5%-15%... Customer service takes ages to connect to...

then lots of time to explain what is happening and finaly they understand and say that they will do something... and nothing happends... i made already more then 10-15 orders that are billed incorrectly... I pay money for bad IT support?

Also 100 words for this text box and problem is too much, so i have to write trash to use space to fill 100 words... omg.. nice service!

oh... 105 words is not enough, so system is asking me to write more text here so i can proceed somewhere...

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Dhgate Pros: Lots of goods to choose.

Dhgate Cons: I was billed many time for extra money, Nobody from dhgate told me about this issue.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi morda4ka!

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide us your order number so we can check your order and we can check the payment made in our system and we can provide the resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,