Resolved
4.5
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jun 17, 2017

MY APOLOGIZES FOR UPDATING....DHGATE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY RESOLVED ISSUE AT HAND. BEING MORE THAN HELPFUL, EFFECTIVE.....

I FEEL I OWE DHGATE AN APOLOGY. I WILL STILL CONTINUE TO BROWSE THEIR SITE FOR THEY HAVE MAJOR DEALS FOR SOME HOT TREASURES. THANK YOU AGAIN; ALL THE BEST, MIG "SO TO ALL CONSUMERS, DHGATE CAN BE TRUSTED AND WILL DELIVER EXACTLY WHAT THEIR SITE DESCRIBES, IF NOT BETTER.

AND WILL CORRECT ANY ERRORS AD/OR DEFICIENCIES. ENJOY SURFING THEIR SITE." }:+)

Original review posted by user May 17, 2017

TO CONTINUE ON FROM THE SUBJECT, WE HAVE A PROBLEM. BASICALLY, I RECEIVED BAG, TWO ZIPPERS ARE DEFECTIVE, I FORWARDED PICS TO FENDER AND SINCE SUCH NOTHING, NO WORD - IGNORED AND I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS FROM ANYONE.

SO AM FORCED TO TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL; TO WIT WILL SEEK, REFUND AND COMPENSATION FOR THE LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE RECEIVED FROM DHGATE. ARE YOU KIDDING ME...YOU REALLY NEED 100 WORDS; NOW THIS IS BEGINNING TO PI$$ ME OFF.

MAKING ME GO INTO MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS DARM ORDER IS NOT ONLY GONNA PROMOTE A PROBLEM WITH RELATION TO DHGATE, BUT ALSO IS TAKING UP MY VALUABLE TIME AND ..... OK - LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT YOUR 100 WORDS, ENJOY!

Product or Service Mentioned: Backpack.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Dhgate Pros: Good selection.

Dhgate Cons: Games played with after care they got my money so thats it not.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi JMIGNYC,

We understand the importance in getting your refund. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can assist you in getting a resolution.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

JMIGNYC
@Dhgate2014

HI

I HAVE JUST UPDATED THAT AWFUL REVIEW. PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES. ALSO I APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY IN EXPRESSING MY APPRECIATION FOR ALL YOUR ACTIONS RESOLVING SAID ISSUE.

I LOOKING FORWARD TO SURFING AND SHOPPING YOUR SITE AND WILL RECOMMEND DHGATE TO FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CLIENTS.

SINCERELY,