Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

On March 27, 2012 one of DHGate clients SungLee@ymail.com assumed my identity and fraudulently wire transferred 9,640 euros from my bank account to DHpay account EW1000177800- beneficiary Heguang International Limited. These instructions are listed on their web site.

DHGate knows who this fraudster is and they are still refusing to return the money. HSBC is colluding with DHGate on this. Does anyone else have similar experience and is there a way to complain to authorities in China. DHGate is not a reputable organization as they have not bothered to respond to my emails and faxes.

SungLee is one of their clients and he is likely to commit fraud again. DHGate is guilty of aiding and abetting fraud and also aiding and abetting money laundering.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Account.

Comments

Yes I have the same problem. I have been trying to get my money back for almost a year. Any suggestions?

Colane Gene a scammer doing money laundering through DHgate .... Don't trust DHgate nor HSBC...

@Anonymous

I was a victim too.... Do you have any ideas on refund.... Or how to take this *** down!!!

8056287023..... Scammer...