I ordered and received a wedding dress from weddingmuse. It was nothing like the product that was advertised or the size measurements that I sent!

I contacted the seller immediately and let him know how bad it was. He admitted that he never saw it and that it was sent out by a factory. I followed his instructions for returning it almost a month ago and I have not been refunded. The dress was $134.61.

It cost me $46.65 to ship it back and the post office mentioned it would arrive 10-14 business days later. I sent him a copy of my receipt for sending it back and a picture of the package with his shipping address on it on May 5. I still have not been refunded yet! I have contacted him several times about it and he has not responded.

I want to be refunded for the dress and my shipping costs. It was a big waste of time and money dealing with this person!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand the importance in getting a resolution on this issue. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can assist you in getting a resolution.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,