3.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I was worried about my money.As dhgate says false tracking number suspected.

dhgate representative was very nice.And assure me that my money is complete safe with dhgate secure bank account.

He says that Dhgate is a platform between you and the seller so rest assured that your payment is still safe with our secure bank account and will not be released to the seller not unless you received the item or is satisfied with the order."

He was quite patient and very nice carefully listen all my issues.Nice talking to the customer care representative.Hope for a nice customer experience in future.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of dhgate customer care. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dhgate customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1203874

"Hi Drprojjwal !

Thank you for your positive review! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Please mark your review as resolved and send us a screenshot of this review with your login email at customer-support@dhgate.com so we can give you a $5USD coupon as a token of appreciation.

We are looking forward on your email!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com"" "