I was worried about my money,as dhgate says false tracking number suspected

I was worried about my money.As dhgate says false tracking number suspected.

dhgate representative was very nice.And assure me that my money is complete safe with dhgate secure bank account.

He says that Dhgate is a platform between you and the seller so rest assured that your payment is still safe with our secure bank account and will not be released to the seller not unless you received the item or is satisfied with the order."

He was quite patient and very nice carefully listen all my issues.Nice talking to the customer care representative.Hope for a nice customer experience in future.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #906977 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 25 #1203874

"Hi Drprojjwal !
Thank you for your positive review! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!
Please mark your review as resolved and send us a screenshot of this review with your login email at customer-support@dhgate.com so we can give you a $5USD coupon as a token of appreciation.
We are looking forward on your email!
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1
Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com"" "

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.