4.8
Turnaround Time

Its my first time of buying in this app,i was very disappointed because the seller wrote on the item describtion that three bundles of 39 euros,so i was very happy and i bought it.i bought 4 knowing its 3 bundles of 4 sets but it came and its just 4 bundles,i was very disappointed because if i knew it was just 4 bundles, i shouldn´t have bought it.Moreover the bundles were not even 100grams as described and it had a very bad smell.Contacted the seller but he didnot help at all.wish you can help get intouch with the seller.i just needed a compensation for the disappointment that i got.will be so glad.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Arrival time.

I didn't like: Seller did not help me, Seller did not complie with my refund.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

We are sorry for the experience you had with your order. We checked on your order number and we happen to notice that this has already been closed and is out of DHgate’s Scope and Rules of After-sale service.

In order for your order to be refunded, you can contact your seller and if they agree on a refund, please ask them to leave a message for you saying "I agree in giving you a refund of $****." Once done, you can then send us a screenshot of the agreement you had so we can facilitate your refund.

This is another way to have a refund without a dispute.

1) Click “My DHgate” on the upper part of the DHgate homepage.

2) Click “My Orders" on the left side of the page.

3) Search for your order number. 4) Click on “Message Seller” on top of the order details. Moving forward, if you receive an item which is not as described, we would encourage you to contact us right away so that we can be able to assist you further in getting a refund or reshipment of the item.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com . Regards, Samantha Customer Servic​e Center DHgate.com