I ordered a pair of shoes, size 11.5, they sent me a size 8 after waiting 2weeks. I emailed to have the issue resolved and the seller said " hi friend, please keep the shoes and sell it, and we will send you $20 refund" that is the worst customer service I have ever seen.

I hope dhgate can resolve this and keep their word. all I want is the right size or a full refund.

I don't think that is too much to ask for, this is a terrifying experience, and I am glad I did not spend more than that. ive always been told to stay away from ordering from here and I finally decided to give it a try, and then get this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adidas 750 Sneakers.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand the importance in getting a resolution on this issue. Please provide the order number pertaining to this issue so that we can check the order details and see how we can assist you in resolving this issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,