I ordered two different items Order ID 331407**** and 331407**** but when I check after I initially bought these items it said they were waiting for payment so I approved to have them paid and it bought them a second time and charged me again. For another of each of these items.

This is order 331408**** and 331408****. Had I known that I had already paid for these items I wouldnt have approved the payments again. I was confused and thought it wasnt confirmed because I still had to pay. So now Ive paid $95.83 and $55.39 for a total of $142.52 twice.

I dont even want two of the same shoe and bag so I was wondering if we could cancel the order and refund me the money because this was a flaw on the website for saying they hadnt received my payment and charging me twice. I hope this can be resolved.

Zen V

Comments

#1998116

Hello Zen, We understand that you are concerned about your order. Please provide us the order number so that we can check the refund. Please contact our customer service department through online chat: https://www.dhgate.com/help/helpcenter.html?dspm=pcen.hp.customerservice.custom.64tAi3V2tXOM487ckWyl&resource_id=#hp1806_helptop-contactUs

#1997950

Dear Zen, Thanks for leaving comments here to us, sorry for any inconvenience, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. You can also contact our customer service directly with more details like order number, or your account information through this this link: https://dg.dhgate.com/myaccount/csmsg/leavemsg.do?from=nav_menu&knowfirsttype=42&language2=en

DHgate Reviews