Order 320121**** was delivered damaged. I asked for my money to be returned after several unanswered attempts to reach the seller. I dont have faith in them to deliver the item as I requested.

Furthermore, I am uncomfortable spending any money on the cite.

User's recommendation: Not to use the DHGate.

Location: Detroit, Michigan

Comments

#1912028

Hi robertsonmichael1, We checked your paid order was 3201214593. You can open a dispute for your order to request for a refund. Here's how you can open a dispute for your order: 1.Open your DHgate mobile APP 2.Tap “Account” icon found at the bottom part of the home page 3.Go to “My Orders” 4.Tap “Shipped” tab and tap the order that you want to open a dispute 5.Under Order Detail section, you will see “Return & Refund” 6.Please fill out the information needed before you tap “Submit”

#1911618

Hi PissedConsumer2119251, Please recheck this order 3201210301. We checked it however there is no payment received. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@dhgate.com Regards, Blu Customer Service Center DHgate.com

DHgate Reviews