4.1

My experience in dhgate so fare has been good. I bought a soccer jersey and I got it.

I had to wait but I got it. I maybe have to wait for a month. But I am Satisfied. I haven't bought anything too expensive.

I dont know about that, so I wont give my opinion. but regarding what I bought, so far so good. I think it is pretty reliable. My recommendation is that you check that the seller has already sold the item to others and if he has reviews it is even better of course.

They have really nice items and they respond to messages pretty soon. So, i will keep buying from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Marketplace.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,