Verified Buyer

I would like what I purchased in April! I sent plenty of emails and not one response where my order is! If your not going to give me my belt I ordered give me refund!

User's recommendation: Almost 2 months and havnt received my order!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

DHgate Cons: Took my money, Scammer sellers.

Comments

Hi Patricia, We checked your order was shipped with tracking number LY155867190CN. The order is still in transit to the US.

You can keep tracking your order here: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LY155867190CN You can communicate with the seller for updates on your order. Here's how you can contact the seller: 1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page. 2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page.

3) Find the order number. 4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message.

DHgate Reviews