5.0

It is much faster and easier than other services. I work only with one seller to do my business and DHGate helps us to control all our orders.

I like that payment confirmation takes not more than 1 minute. If you compare it with Aliexpress - there it takes 24hours. Thank you for good service DHGate! I will raise my D5 as fast as possible.

:) I always love this site, I buy everything here.Front fashion products to products for my home. Technology is amazing and the variety is always great.

Prices are great in every aspect and the communication platform with the sellers is always great. Every product has many reviews with pictures that you can check before you purchase anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi gs2dabu_32!

Thank you for choosing DHgate as your shopping destination! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Regards,