5.0

Dhgate is a website where it is safe to buy products that are fairly priced and of excellent quality. Ive been a customer for a couple of years now and that website was where i purchased my first pair of yeezys.

I love the shoes and they were perfect. Then that led on to more and more purchases and i found great gifts for my family on there. Dhgate is a safe website and has buyer protection so you can put your trust in this website. ive purchased about 4 products and never have had a problem yet.

10 out of 10 i recommend dhgate! I love the website and wont stop purchasing from there!

Product or Service Mentioned: Watch.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: Delivery.

• Dhgate Buyer Protection
  • Buy With Confidence

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi askapyak1!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,