5.0

I started a little weary but know I can not stop buying from this site the deals are too good! I mean a couple hiccups but they are fixed instantly!

they have their sellers under control the site is easy to navigate and has pretty much anything you could want! this is quickly becoming easier for me to shop at than eBay or Amazon! there are a ton of different shops products fantastic prices quality products.

I can not find any reasons why everyone should not be shopping at this site! There is always something I want just sometimes I have to wait to have enough money for my purchases.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: High quality, What dhgate offers its consumers.

• Good Products Price

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi nickadvitacos,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your shopping experience on our website. We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi nickadvitacos!

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. We are looking forward to doing more business with you.

Regards,