I didn't see where I could cancel delivery before shipment so I had to wait. When the delivery driver called me I told her I was NOT ACCEPTING DELIVERY and to RETURN it to the SELLER!

That has been over 6 weeks ago now. Since then I've been DEMANDING my money back ALL I've gotten from the seller is that DHGATE has the money and I should contact them. What kind of operation are you running? I am now prepared to file a complaint with the State Attorney General's office here in Louisiana regarding my complaint with everything being automated there's NO earthly reason for you to hold onto my money this long !

I've uploaded the tracking information showing the seller has received their product back so what's the hold up?

The reason I cancelled and would not accept is because it was the wrong extra corporeal shockwave device for what I intend to use it for. I had planned to order the correct machine but I don't have confidence in this company to deliver on back up of warranty or anything else!

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM DHGATE and have to RETURN it you're in for a long wait if you get your money back?

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

DHgate Cons: Compensation issues.

Comments

Hi DRROBERT C, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

@Nadya